Search This Blog

Friday, August 3, 2018

Tutorial Mini Album Scrapbook con Sobres y Encuadernacin de LazoScrapbooking Luisa PaperCrafts

Tutorial Mini Album
Hi guys! How are you? Today we will make an envelope mini album with ribbon-bound. I'm going to make my own envelopes but you can buy them the size of your preference. I'll start by cutting 6 pieces of cardstock to 8 1/2" by 8 1/2" Following the instructions in my Envelope Punch Board For this paper size I need to make my first punch at 4 1/8 " I do not stop at this step because I already have a video explaining how to use this board. Link in the information box.

Fold Put adhesive to close the bottom of the envelope Already having my 6 envelopes I am going to measure the high, In my case it measures 5 1/4 " I'm going to cut 3 strips of 5 1/4" by 2" for the binding. Fold in half at 1 inch Let's take the envelopes two at a time and place them this way. These strips are going to be stuck here, but first I'll make a small pencil mark at 1/2" And I will cut diagonally the 4 corners. Put adhesive on that half of the cropped corners and stick it on the back of the envelope.

Do the same on the other side. Repeat these same steps to join the other envelopes. I will mark a line just at the edge of the envelope and the strip of the bound to be able to fold. Make two holes This one will be my template for the other two.

Now let's make the cover, I have a letter size cardstock, I'm going to cut it about 5 millimeters higher than the envelope. I'm going to put some marks where I have to make lines to bend. I match those marks with the slots in my board and score. Now the part of the spine I will measure the depth or thickness, In my case it measures 3/8 " it will depend on the number of envelopes you are going to use.

I count 3/8" and make the line. Now I have to make another line to close, count 1/2" inch and score. Half of an inch because that's what the part of the binding is. Fold I will use one of the envelopes as a template to make the perforations on the cover.

Now we need to cut the other part of the cover. I use a piece of card stock I cut it at the same height. Before I glue this part I will add a design. I will hold the die with washi tape To prevent it from moving and make a partial cut, I'm only interested in the design part so I put acrylic B.

Only on that part. With the X-acto knife I make cuts at the ends to detach the top. I will also measure half an inch and cut those corners diagonally. Apply adhesive.

Glue it Now I will make other score lines to close, I make my first line, measure, in my case 3/8" which is what the spine measures and I re-score The first line make it leaving a space from where the envelopes end. Fold this will be like this Now I'm going to make the cards. I place the letter-size cardstock vertically, cut at 5 " and fold in half at 5 1/2" I'll make 5 more and start decorating. To close the envelopes I cut these labels.

You can use velcro or just leave them like that. I will use repositionable glue dots. Put eyelets to secure the perforations of the cover. You can also put it in the perforations of the envelopes.

I insert the ribbon. I do double knot and then the bow. I put magnets to close. Here I have it ready, The phrase says perfectly imperfect and loved.

I wanted to add this cardboard sticker To give more firmness to this part because it is the one that is being pulled to open. To the envelopes I only sticked a phrase. Cards have decorated paper on front and back side. In the inside I left space to write.

The back of the envelopes is simple, you know that to have a better decoration we need the photographs. If you like this video please give me a Like, share it, and subscribe. Don't forget to activate the little bell to receive a notification when I upload a new video Thanks so much for joining me today. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment