Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

Tutorial Minilbum Scrapbook Hecho con FoldersLuisa PaperCrafts

Tutorial Minilbum Scrapbook
Hello! How are you? In today's video we will make a mini album using two file folders. You can use any folder design you have. I will use this one that has the tab below and is for A4 papers. First we are going to fold the back aligning the edge with the fold to have the tab on the outside.

Now fold the front part aligning with the fold from below. I will leave the smaller part as the cover. Make a line to fold at 9 inches. We will make pockets to the pages Do the same with the second folder.

We're going to have a M-shape but we're going to close it. Put adhesive on only two sides to make another pocket on the top. Let's put the two file folders together. Apply glue on three sides.

Glue them. We have another pocket. Before closing the small pockets, stick the pattern paper. You can leave the tabs simple or cover them with the decorated paper.

I pasted the scrapbook paper only on the visible parts. Now, close the pockets. I'm going to put ribbon for the closing, I'm sticking it with glue dots. Put the pattern paper on top.

I do not recommend adding more folders because as you see, the bottom is wider by the pockets unless you put them without pockets. To cover the spine I have a piece of cardstock 2 inches wide and I'll cut it to the same length as the album. I'll undulate the paper a little. Let's put adhesive on the edges, I'm measuring as 2 centimeters from the edges to know where to put the glue.

I put the mini album aligning the edge with the marks that I made with the pencil stick the other part of the cardstock, you can also use fabric. As you can see on there's more space on top than on the bottom. I'm going to pass the bone folder to shape it. Now I will cut cardstock to make the tags.

Optional - we can add flaps to the pages that have the pocket on the top. I have this piece that I cut of the same measure as the tags. Just make a score line at half of an inch Cut the length a bit if desired, cut diagonally the corners of the tab. Put pattern paper Apply glue on the back of the tab.

Insert the tab into the pocket and paste. You can even add one more flap to the other side of the page. The mini album is ready to decorate. I just added a big card on the cover.

The spine looks a bit shiny because I applied a layer of decoupage glue. My cover is flat so I can also apply that glue to protect it. I added phrase cards from the same collection of papers. On the pages with flap the cards help me to hold them.

The large pockets are not closed in case you want to put some other tag. You can use this mini as a traveler album and place maps, tickets, passes, etc. Into the pockets. You can place wallet sized photos, even regular size.

If you liked this video please give me a thumbs up and share it Don't forget to subscribe for more videos Thanks so much for watching. Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment