Search This Blog

Saturday, August 25, 2018

Tutorial Scrapbook Album Grande hecho con Folders Muy FcilScrapbooking Luisa PaperCrafts

Tutorial Scrapbook Album
Hello! How are you? Today we will make an album using file folders We need 3 file folders Any design of file folder works I have an extra one and I will use white cardstock because I do not have in the color of the folder. The pattern paper is from the DCWV of the Pocket Blossom Collection I will also use a ribbon for closing and the usual basic materials. First, cut one folder in half, to not measure fold in half and just press the top a bit to make a mark and cut keep them aside Take the second folder and we are going to cut on this middle line, so each piece will have a hinge Fold the hinges Take the third folder that will be the base. Place one of the pieces I saw that it exceeded the central edge of the base folder.

So I decided to cut the hinge and make another one. This is for personal preference you can leave it like that. Now I'm going to stick it on the base. Put adhesive on the hinge Take care not to stick it on the fold line.

Glue the second piece aligning it well. You can glue the pattern paper leaving a border around or as I will, covering the base completely. Either way we are going to leave the fold lines free. Put the adhesive paste the pattern paper flip it over and cut with a x-acto knife or scissors I'll do the same with rest of the pages Before lining the cover and back cover I will attach ribbon using masking tape.

Now we can paste the pattern paper, leaving free the lines marked to fold that the folders bring. It is going to look like this I had already glued the pieces we had reserved, but I made a mistake. Cut the two pieces along the middle line. Glue the pattern paper I will do it completely leaving the fold line free.

I will also put some pattern paper in the back. With these four pieces we will make a waterfall. Apply glue on the hinge and stick it to the base. First the shortest pieces and then the long ones.

Align well with the edge of the hinge of the previous piece. I take the fourth folder and I'll cut it over the line by which it's folded. Now I will cut two pieces of 5 by 7 inches. We will paste them in this part but before stick pattern paper on them For the inside of the back cover We will use the second part of the folder.

Cut it in half Remove one of the lines to fold. Fold the remaining tab. Cut the corners of that tab diagonally. I'll make a diagonal cut, about 4 inches from the fold and 2 inches from the bottom edge.

I'll stick the pattern paper on it, but this time leaving a border around it. Draw the silhouette with the pencil, cut and paste To glue it to the base, put glue on the tab and on the bottom edge. With the other half, we'll make a drop-down First cut one of the lines to fold and cut the width to 5 inches. Cut the corners diagonally and fold the tab.

Cut another piece of 5 by 7 inches and glue the decorated paper. Apply glue to the tab and glue it on the back of the other piece. Stick it on the folder and it's ready. Now cut 4 pieces of 5 by 8 1/2 inches and make score lines at 1 1/2 inches.

Fold them Glue the pattern paper on the four pieces only on one side. I left the back of the flap blank to write the story. I will also paste a card to give it more interaction. Put a thin line of glue on the bottom and a little bit on the sides.

I will do the same with the other pieces. I will place them in this way. I will put the adhesive in only three parts. We can put more cards on this side and here too.

Now let's cover the spine I will do it with a strip of cardstock of 2 inches wide you can use washi tape or fabric Now it's ready to decorate The decoration on the cover is flat so I can apply a layer of decoupage glue to protect it. The waterfall is secured with a mini clip. Perfectly fit 6" by 4" or 15 cm by 10 cm photographs. In the back you can place more photos or just to write the story.

The heart only has adhesive on one side to be able to hook the photograph. I put phrases on the tabs of the waterfall. On the next page you can put a large photo or two of regular size. On the following pages I added more cards.

Another page with enough space for large photos. In the pocket you can paste a photo of 4" by 4" or 10 cm by 10 cm. The tag measures 8" by 10" And finally the drop-down. I hope you liked this video and if you did please give a thumbs up Share it with your friends and Subscribe to my channel for more videos Thanks so much for watching.

Until next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment