Search This Blog

Monday, July 23, 2018

Talking AngelaMy NEW Scrapbook

Talking AngelaMy NEW
Hey Little Kitties! Do you remember my scrapbook from last year? Well, I had so much fun making it that I made another one! It was so nice looking back over all the fun and adventures we had. Last year was pretty amazing My year got off to a pretty successful start My new years resolutions rubbed off on Talking Tom. He actually drank one of my super healthy juices - and liked it! Can you believe it? And then Valentines Day came along! In Paris! How about that? Its one my most absolute favorite places and I was there with one of my most absolute favorite people it was a dream come true But not all our travels went so smoothly. Do you remember that car trip Tom and I took? My makeup went everywhere! So not funny! But back home we had plenty of things to celebrate.

2016 Was a leap year so that meant we got to officially celebrate Talking Hanks birthday. - It's my birthday! It's my birthday! It's my birthday! Obviously we did it in style You have to if a birthday comes once every FOUR YEARS! And also it was a big year for my app My Talking Angela! I spent lots of time working on it Im just so proud of it! And I collected loads of stickers! What about you guys? I got super into DIY too I hope you liked watching my YouTube videos as much as I loved making them! I pretty much enjoy everything I do but it is important to have a quality time off as well. We had lots of fun parties! The sleepover party was such fun! I even got the guys to wear matching onesies! Im just so excited for this new year Stay tuned, Little Kitties. I think this year is going to be pretty fun! Dont forget to subscribe so you can be with me all year long.

Thanks for watching my Little Kitties. See you next time!.

No comments:

Post a Comment