Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 20, 2018

Scrapbooking BasicsBasic Tips for Beginning to Scrapbook

Scrapbooking BasicsBasic Tips for Beginning to Scrapbook
Well Grace, people want to get started scrapbooking.
They want to have fun with it, but they start to get a little overwhelmed. They don't know
where to begin. There's so much out there. "What am I going to do?" My biggest tip for
you is it's not called perfect booking.

It's called scrapbooking for a reason. We're not
meant to obsess with this. We're not meant to have a nervous breakdown over our memories.
It's just something that you have fun with. You do what you want to do.

These are your
memories. They're not my memories. These are your memories. You do what you want to do.
You pick the papers that you think look right; you choose your embellishments; you tell your
story.

And, remember, mistakes are only opportunities to be creative. Absolutely! And that's how
we learn; from our mistakes. Exactly! That's how we do it. And we should have fun with
the mistakes.

Absolutely! That's great. So here is a perfect example of having fun. Look
at this, having fun. This is a fun page.

I. Love it. These are from one of our many trips
to Disneyland. We used to do this as a family.

I just got some really fun pictures here with
my sister and my mom on the Autotopia here. Remember, we got our title here. We've got
our journaling. We have our captioning.

This one is the famous hot dog shot, with my sister
eating a hot dog but not the bun. It's just the family history right here. That's great.
Well, thank you so much for being on the show. You're welcome.

It's my pleasure; so happy
to be here. It's wonderful to have you here. So people can check you out at thecropcircle.Net.
You can come to us for ideas; for registering for classes; for ordering supplies. We are
your resource for scrapbooking.

Fantastic. Thank you so much and that was it for scrapbooking.
I'm your host, Grace Fraga. Check me out at fragaframeart.Com and at Gracecomedian.Com.
See you next time..

No comments:

Post a Comment