Search This Blog

Saturday, June 9, 2018

Scrapbook Ideas & TipsHow to Organize Scrapbook Supplies

Scrapbook Ideas & TipsHow to Organize Scrapbook Supplies
I'm getting ready to start this project but
there's just no room on my desk. Have you ever had this problem, no place to work? We'll
let me help you organize your scrap booking supplies. I'm Janet Casto your independent
demonstrator with Stampin' Up and let me show you a few tricks that work for me. First thing
I like to do is have a clean work space and I like to have my grid paper down in front
of me so I can use that to make sure all my cards, and everything are aligned correctly.
I like to have my scissors and I usually keep my punches in a big bin next to me in my office.
I like to have my pens and different scissors, and markers right available at my finger tips.
I like to have my cutter score at the ready and ready to roll, and cut my paper and score
whatever I need.

What I usually do at home also is to my right I'll; my right your left,
I'll have all of my stamps and things organized by category, by words, by season, by holiday,
however I like. And as I'm cutting and scoring my paper, my scraps, I throw into bins that
are labeled. All of my paper of course is categorized by the colors, this makes it easy
to find and work on a project. The other thing I like to do is have everything at reach.
I have my waste can right at my right side, I have all of my tools on a rolling tool thing
in front of me and it just makes for a pleasant working conditions.

I'm Janet Casto your independent
demonstrator with Stampin' Up. Organizing your tools and your scrap booking supplies
can make your project that much more fun to make. I hope you take the time to get organized
and really go to town on your projects..

No comments:

Post a Comment